A2 Calligram

 


As you can probably guess my calligram is of Spongebob Squarepants. I wanted to pick an easier project that just taking the shape of Spongebob but there was more depth to Spongebob than I realized which made it difficult to bring out more of his personality in the calligram. The poem that I have selected for him is below @TwistyKay youtube

He is a sponge and his friend is pat

they don’t listen to grunge they’re too happy for that

it’s like grade school all over again talking about these guys

I think they are still in my old toy bin that would be no surprise

He’s both country and rock star he has played all the tunes

He has set the bar high for other cartoons

Did you ever imagine that a sonnet could be

About who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Comments

Popular Posts